Tuesday 1 December 2015

☀I made a youtube channel☀


Hello there!  

This is the first post I've written in a couple of months :( which I'm not too happy about it but I have some interesting news to make up for it.  I made a youtube channel!  
Yaaaay

It all started 3 months ago, when I finally decided to be brave and just go for it.  
Over the past couple of years, friends & family have said, "Oh you should start making videos" or "I can imagine you doing it" and hen I started this blog, my plan was to see how I got on with this concept, and eventually start a channel, but I was so nervous about what other people would think...

It has taken a lot of work and figuring out but I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of things and feel more comfortable in front of the camera!  

I haven't done a whole pile of promoting... I only really told my close friends up to this point, because I was quite shy about it, but writing about it here is a start ;) 

I'm also trying to remember, that I have to be patient when it comes to viewers and subscribers.  I'm not going to have 10K overnight.  

If you want to check it out, I recently posted a "get to know me" video, which was fun!  


As always thank you for reading! If any of you make videos please tell me what you're called in the comments and I'll check you out!
 xxx Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment