Sunday 27 September 2015

// evening relaxing //





In my holiday post, I mentioned going to a really nice cafe in Prague, called Coffee Source.  I spent about 3 hours there, because I was so caught up chatting to Caterina, but you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun...
Now, getting to the point of this post, and moving away from cheesy catch phrases, I really liked my outfit!  I went with what seem to be my two favorite mottos, "always dress like you're going to the arctic circle" and "it's never too warm for a denim jacket", but as the day went on, and a breeze came in, I realized I'd made some good choices & have what it takes to become america's next top model :)




t-shirt // uniqlo
jeans // topshop
shoes // birkenstock
jacket // vintage wrangler 
sunglasses // ray ban
jewelry // greece & berlin
nails // essie, sole mate


No comments:

Post a Comment