Tuesday 1 September 2015

// easy, breesy, someone please put an end to this heat //




The heat is killing me.  I was not made for this type of weather!  I'm counting down the days (meant as a figure of speech, ladies) for Autumn to come, so I can waltz around in camel duster coats and find happiness once again! 
In the meantime, I'm trying my best to avoid heat stroke & dehydration. which is why I threw on this outfit!  It's super airy and if there's a bit of a breeze it'll feel like you're standing in front of a  fan in a bookshop (guilty as charged), when really you're just walking down the street, chillin'...


 I also kept my makeup super light, by opting for mascara and lipstick and nothing else!  The lipstick I had on is the sephora cream lip stain (it dries matte) in the shade 01.  It stayed on forever, and also didn't dry my lips out, which was perfect :)


top // hartford
pants // boutique in Paros 
espadrilles // france 
sunglasses // ray ban 

Thanks for reading!  Don't forget to stay hyrdated   x Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment