Monday 22 September 2014

Sunday Brunching



Last Sunday, my friend invited me to brunch with her family, which I was delighted about.  It was relatively cool in the morning, so I thought it would be a great idea to dress as if I were going to the North Pole.  It then got really warm in the early afternoon so I had a lovely mango sorbet, only to keep me cool of course.

I wanted to look sophisticated but casual.  Hair and makeup, I kept very simple.  I plaited the upper half of my hair and let the lower half  loose over my shoulders.  I wore my Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze on my eyelids, with some brown eyeliner smudged into my lash line and brown mascara.







 Polar Neck - Zara
Coat - Zara
Boyfriend Jeans - Gap 
Leather Ankle Booties - Morgantini 
Watch - Daniel Wellington 
Bracelets - Thailand




No comments:

Post a Comment