Sunday 31 August 2014

Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base Review


Two months ago I spontaniously purchased the Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base   at Clarins, which I had never heard of.  It's a brightening primer that is meant to be worn under foundation and comes in three shades; rose, champagne and peach.  

I don't wear it as a primer, I wear it as one would wear foundation and the shade 02 champagne was the perfect match to my complexion.  I don't wear foundation and rarely wear a base like BB cream.  I usually just opt for a bit of concealer because I usually don't need any coverage, but I really liked how light this felt on the skin.  It gives the complexion a very even glow and is very illuminating.  It also doesn't look like you're wearing anything, you can see freckles underneath it. I like to apply it with my fingers or a foundation brush.  

The product comes in a tube with a pump, which I really like, because I think it despenses a reasonable amount of liquid and you're not messing around by trying to squeeze it out.  

 

I don't wear this product everytime I put makeup on,  and when I do it doesn't last all day.  If you're looking for a light coverage base, to give you a bit of a glow, I would recommend this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment