Monday 2 March 2015

Mood Board: Rest Of Winter

Before I had a blog, I kept something that I called a "Blook" (blog in a book).  I'd buy notebooks in Muiji and fill them with magazine cut outs and doodles, write about what I was into and art exhibitions I had been to.  I'd make mood boards with pictures of what styles I liked and since I've started my blog I've only really written about beauty. So I decided to make a mood board for the rest of winter and share it with you.



I was contemplating on making a spring board but considering we still have a good month left of winter, I decided to make this one for the rest of it.  When it comes to style I like to be minimalistic and wear neutral colours such as navy, black, camel, white and grey, but this winter I've mainly been wearing black, navy and evergreen so I'd like to brighten it up a bit with some earthy tones. I think nature's a great source for colour inspiration, and you can see that I've based my board around these colours so it all kind of fits together.

 I love polar necks, long coats, denim and chunky scarves (that aren't knitted!).  Pair those with leather black boots and that's me sorted.

For beauty, lately I've been loving fresh-faced makeup, with long, separated eyelashes and thin eyeliner on the upper lash line.  I just think it looks so healthy and lovely without over doing it.

x Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment