Wednesday 5 November 2014

Review | Aesop Hand Resurrection Balm

I received the aesop hand resurrection balm as a gift in June.  I've always been attracted to the brand, because of their packaging and also the good reviews around the internet.  It has a very medicinal feel to it, which I like.

Overall the hand cream is something I did enjoy using.  It has an amazing scent!  Just thinking about it, makes me crave it.   It's very herbal and just lovely! Wow. What a description.  I used the cream over two to three months every night, but I'm not sure if it's worth spending €23 on.  I found that it did keep my hands moisturised but not so much that people were commenting on it, then again, I was only applying it once a day.  Otherwise I do think there are cheaper alternatives that will do a better job at keeping your hands moisturised but this one is a little luxury to put on before bed, and just inhale.


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment