Sunday 9 November 2014

Morning Skincare Routine



 About two months ago, I updated my morning skincare routine, just to change things up.  I, like a lot of people, am not a morning person.  On the weekends, it's a different story, but during the week, I find it extremely hard to leave the warmth of my bed.  Therefore, I try to make things as simple as possible.  I've got combination skin, and I found that this routine, really works for me. 
 Step 1: Cleanse
The first thing I do, is wash my face with the Avene Cleanance Gel  which I have been seriously loving!  I used it for the frst time at my friends house, who couldn't recommend it more, and then decided to go out and buy it.  I used what I think is the exact same product by bioderma, and it didn't make a huge impression on me, but the avene version seems to be doing more for my skin.  It's just a regular foaming cleanser, which is quick and easy to use.  Sometimes I follow with my Avene Thermal Water Spray but not all the time. 
Step 2: Moisturise
Once my face has dried, the next thing I do is, moisturise.  I start by using the Bioderma hydrabio legere which is a really light moisturiser, that I use as a serum to keep my skin hydrated, because if I don't my skin starts to feel uncomfortable and itchy, does anyone else get that?  I then finish with the Bioderma sebium mat gel based moisturiser, which mattifies the face so nicely.  I don't have oily skin, but I do get a bit shiny around my nose at times, and I find that this combination is really lightweight and just makes the complexion look really nice, clean and fresh.

This routine has been seriously easy to do in the morning,  I haven't got a lot of product left in the sebium mat tube and I will definitely repurchase it.  It's also a really good moisturiser to wear under makeup, because it smoothes everything out.  If I were to recommend buying once product in this routine the most, it would be that one. 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment