Monday 25 August 2014

Cotidiano // Sporty Vibes

Today I had a wonderful time with my blogger friend Caterina. We met at Cotidiano, which is a bakery restaurant very similair to Le Pain Quotidien.  We hadn't seen eachother for the whole Summer so a major catchup was needed.  

Nail Polish: Essie Wicked, Ring: Boutique in Greece
I had a soft-boiled egg and a ciabatta with serano ham, a mustard mayonaise sauce, pear and goat's cheese.  My ciabatta came about half an hour later, which didn't leave the best impression.  It's not incredibly expensive but I didn't enjoy the food that much and though it is in my neighbourhood, I do not think I will be returning. 

After spending quite a few hours wrapped in blankets (it's quite cold in Munich at the moment) chatting, I wanted to show Caterina all the cool boutiques in the Gärtnerplatz area, so that we could sigh over all the Acne clothes our pocket money won't let us buy.  We went into this shop that is very similair to Urban Outfitters called Kauf Dich Glücklich,  so for anyone who lives in Munich, that is an alternative.  

We then walked into town because we wanted to see the latest in COS and wow,  do COS know how to make nice sweaters.  If you haven't heard of COS it's a Scandinavian brand that masters the art of minamilism.  Their new collection is filled with cute leather accesories, classic coats and cozy jumpers.  

 
Dress: Primark, Shoes: New Balance, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Cloth Bag: Brandy Melville
 So I recently bought this dress in Primark when I was in London,  and I really liked the sporty feel the collar gave the dress.  So I thought I'd try out the sport-lux trend out by wearing it with sleek trainers.  I used a plain cloth bag to keep it simple. 

 The dress is made of a really light, non-stretchy material and some parts were see-through which I quite liked. 




After a couple of hourse of walking we decided, it was time for a drink! So we went to Starbucks (which isn't our favourite but it was the only place that sold iced coffee) and spoke until it started getting cold. 

 Where are your favourite place to shop? What do you think about plants?


No comments:

Post a Comment