Sunday 6 March 2016

Au naturel ☾ current beauty inspiration


It was when I came in from my long afternoon walk that I fully appreciated the essence of natural beauty. My flushed cheeks, pale lips and the slightly rustled plait in my hair shared a ground of realness, that I admire.  

Now, before I go all Essena O'Neill (this is not real, etc.) on you guys, I would just like to establish a few things; I love makeup.  I would be lying if I pretended not to.  When someone says Urban I yell "DECAY!", that is a slight exaggeration but I love a good smokey eye or dark lip.  Yet I'd also be lying if I said makeup doesn't change the way I look, I make it enhance the features I like most, which does change my face. 

So for the time being I'm just going to focus on doing that, but in moderation. I made a little collage (above ladies & gents) which is a general model of what I'm thinking.  I'll be curling my lashes and brushing through them with castor oil, swiping Vaseline on my eyelids and applying some sort of balm on my lips.

What looks have tickled your fancy lately?

Lots of love
xxx Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment